Friday, June 29, 2012

REVIEW: Josie Maran 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil

Pin It

Kristin reviews a multi-purpose beauty tool - Josie Maran 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil


Josie Maran Pure 100% Argan Oil ($14 for .5 oz bottle) has so many uses. It protects, moisturizes and nourishes your skin and hair, keeps cuticles clean, makes a great foot and bath soak, AND softens dry elbows and knees. Josie Maran's website says "Historically, Argan oil has been used to treat acne, stretch marks and skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis! ". She even has a whole Argan Beauty page devoted to this amazing oil! I used Josie Maran's 100% Pure Argan Oil 15ml bottle solely on my hair and face for the last month. I loved the little dropper that measured to the exact amount needed to put all over my face, neck and decolleté...or my entire head of long thick hair. You will need about half that if your hair is short or thinner.

Perfect sized dropper


Perfect sized amount for whole face, neck, and decollet√© or all of my long hair
I doubled up the Argan Oil impact by using a Ricky's Arganplus comb with Argan oil built in it. Jenni already reviewed these here. I love them! The Rickycare ArganPlus comb I used was the the wide comb on sale right now for $3.49 here! I highly suggest picking one up for the summer. The wide comb allows you to spread the Argan Oil throughout your hair evenly. I have thick long hair, so a whole dropper full is needed. However, even if you have shorter hair, your hair will eat it up! It just depends if the initial greasiness bothers you or not. Just keep combing through for a few minutes and that greasy texture will go away. After combing it through and letting it soak in and dry, your hair will just be moisturized, shiny and healthy! It has done wonders for my split ends in the last couple weeks without getting a haircut! I like to do the Argan Oil treatment with semi-wet hair and use especially if I am at the beach or pool. I just give my hair a rinse with fresh water first to wash away the salt or chlorine and comb the oil right through to keep my hair hydrated and prevent dry ends. After I comb it through my hair, I let it dry and keep it on my hair until I take a shower in the evening and wash it out. If you only use a few drops, this oil is great to protect your hair from styling and blow drying. I prefer to use it as more of a treatment though.




On my skin, I just take the whole dropper size amount, rub it between my palms, then apply to my clean face and neck. Never apply this over any dirt or makeup on your face, or you will clog up your pores! This will also seem greasy on your skin at first, but then will set in after about a half hour and your skin will feel soft and smooth! I definitely noticed more radiance to my skin and softness after using this a few times a week. I don't sleep with it on...I just use it on days when I don't wear makeup! This formula of Argan Oil definitely seems more potent in regards to skin moisturization and the change in texture of my skin than any other generic healthfood store brands of Argan Oil I've tried or any other moisturizers containing some form of it. There seem to be so many "Argan Oil" formulations on the market today in skin and hair products, but it is difficult to know really how much actual argan oil is in the product. If you want the full Argan Oil benefits, definitely go for the 100% Pure Organic formula from Josie Maran. It's purely fantastic!



Josie Maran's 100% Argan Oil leaving a nice radiant sheen on my face!

*Product Sample*

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the info. ur hair looks really pretty, I keep my hair healthy with a great product that a friend suggest , it's Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil which works for every hair type and keeps the hair soft, shiny and healthy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Will have to check out Pro Naturals Argan Oil as well :) ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.moroccanoil.com.au Check them out some time they have certified organic argan oil :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog was absolutely fantastic! Great deal of great information and this can be useful some or maybe the other way. Keep updating your blog, anticipating to get more detailed contents

    Argan Oil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog here! Also your website loads up fast! What host are you using? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol !

    ReplyDelete
  7. The desire to live a healthy life and from gaining the best benefits that keeps me fit and active throughout time brought me to write and share the contributions of Argan oil to our health.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kesh King Ayurvedic Hair Oil, Shampoo & Capules is purely based on safe & harmless ayurvedic theory and Specifically used for deep nourishment of hair roots & scalp, checks loss of hair, stops premature of hair, Alopecia, Baldness, prevents from dandruff, sleeplessness & headache.There is no any side effect of Ayurvedic Keshking Products. Kesh King Products is 100% ayurvedic. Ayurveda is not only treatment but a way of life. It uses herbs, herbal-mineral combination, massage which has no any side effects. Moreover, Ayurveda gives you an in-depth knowledge of life and helps achieve - dharm, arth, kama, moksha. Ayurvedic Keshking Products is CGHS (Central Govt. Health Services) Approved Product. So, you can use it without any hesitation. try it for better result.for more information you may visit www.keshking.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This argan oil is a miracle hair oil. It smells great and makes my hair super shiny. Everybody noticed the changes of my hair. I am so happy with the results. I maintain to use argan oil.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone desire to beautiful hair with astonishing hair. Hair salon cans makes this happens so easily.

    ReplyDelete